You can’t say it any better than TVEyes subscriber Brian Stelter, a reporter who writes about television and digital media for The New York Times. Stelter is interviewed by The Atlantic Wire on how he keeps up with his beat – the 24-hour media business and its ever-morphing leading edge. The torrent of input he manages is made easier by having TVEyes Media Monitoring Suite in his toolkit. This item is fascinating for the specifics of how Stelter immerses himself in all media during what must be a very frenetic workday.
Thanks for the shout out, Brian! Here’s a link to the full article.
If you’d like to have the most powerful broadcast TV and radio monitoring service on your desk, please call TVEyes sales at 203-254-3600 x100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to ask about our 30-day free trial.
TVEyes WebsiteTVEyes Home Page Find out more about our Media Monitoring Suite, the only unlimited use, fixed cost TV and radio search, monitoring and clipping service.
- TVEyes Expands European Reach with Italy’s L’Eco della Stampa
- TVEyes to Move to New Headquarters Building in Fairfield, Connecticut.
- Broadcast Media Monitoring Case Study: Fortune 500 Specialty Retailer
- TVEyes Powers Broadcast Media Monitoring for Switzerland’s management tools media.
- Broadcast Media Monitoring Case Study: How a County Government Stays on top of the News and Increases Efficiency.
December 2013 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31