We’re proud to announce the launch of the world’s first broadcast TV and radio monitoring and search app for the iPhone®. In fact, it’s the first smartphone app for broadcast search and monitoring on any platform. It’s free for all MMS subscribers, and provides access to the same content as your Web-based subscription.
Just download the app from the Apple® App Storesm and you’ll instantly have the unmatched power of TVEyes media monitoring everywhere you go.
Check out the great version 1.0 features:
- Instant ad-hoc TV and radio search for any keyword or phrase
- Display results from your MMS watch list
- Play video and audio clips within moments of broadcast and from 30+ days of history
- Transcripts included via closed caption or speech-to-text
- Share clips by email (internal use only)
- View trends in coverage, display results by day
- US broadcast TV coverage for all 210 US DMAs, major cable and radio
- International broadcast TV coverage for UK, Australia, Canada and China, as well as major markets in Europe, Latin America and the Middle East
- Database continuously updated in real-time; 30+ days of history
All this and it’s just the 1.0 release! We plan to offer frequent updates to add to and enhance the function of the app. As you use it, please feel free to provide us feedback; the more we hear from you, the more TVEyes TV and Radio Broadcast Monitoring and Search for iPhone® can be enhanced to meet your needs. Thanks!
You can read our official news release on PR Newswire.
Please call or email your account representative or send any suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
To access TVEyes content, a subscription to MMS is required. MMS is a professional service not intended for consumer use.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Blog HomeReturn to the blog home page.
TVEyes WebsiteTVEyes Home Page Find out more about our Media Monitoring Suite, the only unlimited use, fixed cost TV and radio search, monitoring and clipping service.
- Storytelling: Using Broadcast Monitoring to Craft your Narrative
- PR Measurement: How to Communicate the Value of Broadcast Coverage to Clients & Executives
- A PIO Nightmare: The Public Hates You
- Perfect Pitch: How to Use Broadcast Monitoring to Win New Clients in 2016
- Planning for 2016? Broadcast Monitoring and Its Role in Your Business Strategy