Today we announced our exclusive partnership with PerVoice, provider of the most technically advanced audio-to-text technology.
TVEyes has integrated PerVoice’s technology into its broadcast monitoring platform. This allows real time monitoring delivering highly accurate transcripts covering the following languages: UK English, US English, German, Spanish, Italian and Arabic. Additionally Turkish and Russian languages are being added during the course of 2012. These languages will complement TVEyes’ existing use of French, Chinese and Greek audio-to-text software.
TVEyes chose to partner with PerVoice after a careful evaluation of audio and video search technologies. We were very impressed by PerVoice’s Audioma system. It achieves 95 percent-plus accuracy levels, far above any other competitive offering. The benefit to our customers is increased translation accuracy and a wider range of languages from which we can reliably translate into English.
PerVoice’s Audioma system was developed using core research from the the Human Languages Unit of Bruno Kessler Foundation.
You can read the full text of the news release on BusinessWire at this link.
You can learn more about PerVoice at this link.
TVEyes WebsiteTVEyes Home Page Find out more about our Media Monitoring Suite, the only unlimited use, fixed cost TV and radio search, monitoring and clipping service.
- TVEyes Expands European Reach with Italy’s L’Eco della Stampa
- TVEyes to Move to New Headquarters Building in Fairfield, Connecticut.
- Broadcast Media Monitoring Case Study: Fortune 500 Specialty Retailer
- TVEyes Powers Broadcast Media Monitoring for Switzerland’s management tools media.
- Broadcast Media Monitoring Case Study: How a County Government Stays on top of the News and Increases Efficiency.
December 2013 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31